Membership in the American Pride Credit union is open to all residents of Blair and Bedford Counties. If you live, work, worship, attend school, perform volunteer service or participate in associations, you are eligible to join. In addition, businesses and other legal entities, including wholly owned subsidiaries of businesses located in Blair or Bedford Counties are also eligible. Contact a member services representative for more details.
Employees and their families of the following companies are also eligible for membership in the American Pride Credit Union. If your company is not listed, ask your Human Resources Officer to contact the Credit Union for Information on how your company can be represented with Credit Union services.
- Altoona Postal Employees (and other postal employees, based on zip code)
- Blair County Community Action Agency
- Blair County Employees (Valley View, Blair County: Prison, Courthouse, Highway Yard)
- Blair Senior Services
- Roaring Spring Paper Products (includes all Subsidiaries)
- Burgmeiers Hauling and Recycling
- Creative Pultrusions
- Days Inn (Altoona)
- EADS/Gwin Engineers
- McDonalds (1500 9th Ave)
- Morefield Communications
- New Pig Corporation (Dual Membership)
- North American Communications
- Parsons Agency
- Albermarle Chemicals
- Seton Co. (Saxton)
- Stiffler, McGraw & Associates, Inc.
- Value Drug
- WESTVACO (U.S. Envelope/Williamsburg)
- SKILLS, INC. (ALL LOCATIONS)