Your credit union offers you a wide variety of low-cost loans from which to choose. Whether you want to purchase your first home, send a child to college, or buy a new or used vehicle, you'll borrow smart when you choose your credit union for loan needs. To be eligible for a credit union loan, some guidelines have been developed to provide for fairness and to help keep the credit union running in the most fiscal responsible way possible.
Among the requirements are:
- Maintain a regular share account balance of $50 per member.
- Complete the loan application thoroughly and truthfully.
- Provide proof of income (pay stubs).
- Disclose all credit whether in your name or with others.
- Have all signatures notarized on applications completed outside of the credit union office.
After you submit your application you will be given a "call back" time, usually within 24 hours, to determine whether your loan has been approved. You'll then be given an appointment time when your loan can be picked up.
Loan Limits: Each member may qualify for up to $10,000 on a personal loan provided the ability to repay is proven and normal credit standards are met.
Loan Insurance: Credit Life and Disability insurances are available through CUNA mutual group. If you choose credit insurance, the premiums are disclosed at the time you apply for a loan advance and are added to your loan balance monthly.
Rates: Rates for personal loans and Visa credit cards are based on creditworthiness as well as your individual credit scores as provided by a consumer reporting agency. Call for current rates.
American Pride Credit Union makes the following types of loans:
- Personal/Unsecured Loans
- New or Used Vehicle Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Saver's Reward Loans
- Certificate Secured Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit Loans with Checkbook Access
- Home Equity Fixed R
- ate Loans
- Purchase Mortgage Loans (fixed rate or Five year adjustable)
- Residential Property Loans
- As a credit union member, you can take advantage of one of the best deals in town --- with a 1.99% APR introductory rate for 12 months!
- Our card boasts NO ANNUAL FEE and credit lines as high as $10,000.
- To apply for the card, you must maintain a $50 share balance and complete a credit application.
- Once your application has been reviewed and your credit history and income has been evaluated in keeping with sound lending practices, you should receive your card within 10 days.
- The minimum payment on our Visa Platinum card is 3% of the outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater.
- And with low cost credit insurance available, your credit union Visa Platinum card will be the only card you'll ever want to use.
- Ask about our special balance transfer rate of 3.99% APR for 12 months. You may be able to transfer the balances from your high rate credit cards to our low rate VISA Platinum card. Apply Here for a Balance Transfer.
VISA Application Disclosure (Rates & Fees)